This guarantee does not cover:
· Damage or calls resulting from transportation, improper use or neglect, the
replacement of any light bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
· Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance which is improperly
installed or calls to appliances outside the United Kingdom.
· Appliances found to be in use within a commercial environment, plus those
which are subject to rental agreements.
· Products of AEG manufacture which are not marketed by AEG.
If you should move to another country within Europe then your guarantee moves
with you to your new home subject to the following qualifications:
· The guarantee starts from the date you first purchased your product.
· The guarantee is for the same period and to the same extent for labour and
parts as exists in the new country of use for this brand or range of products.
· This guarantee relates to you and cannot be transferred to another user.
· Your new home is within the European Community (EC) or European Free
· The product is installed and used in accordance with our instructions and is
only used domestically, i.e. a normal household.
· The product is installed taking into account regulations in your new country.
Before you move please contact your nearest Customer Care centre, listed below,
to give them details of your new home. They will then ensure that the local
Service Organisation is aware of your move and able to look after you and your
+33 (0)3 44 62 29 29
+49 (0)800 234 7378
+39 (0)800 117511
+46 (0)8 672 53 60
+44 (0)1753 219899