For general enquires concerning your AEG appliance or for further information
on AEG products, please contact our Customer Care Department at the address
below or visit our website at www.aeg.co.uk
*calls to this number may be recorded for training purposes
Standard guarantee conditions
We, AEG, undertake that if within 12 months of the date of the purchase this
AEG appliance or any part thereof is proved to be defective by reason only of
faulty workmanship or materials, we will, at our discretion repair or replace the
same FREE OF CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage on condition that:
· The appliance has been correctly installed and used only on the electricity or
gas supply stated on the rating plate.
· The appliance has been used for normal domestic purposes only, and in
accordance with the manufacturer's operating and maintenance instructions.
· The appliance has not been serviced, maintained, repaired, taken apart or
tampered with by any person not authorised by us.
· All service work under this guarantee must be undertaken by a Service Force
Centre. Any appliance or defective part replaced shall become the
· This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights.
· Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Visits
may be available outside these hours in which case a premium will be
Customer Care Department
AEG Domestic Appliances
55-77 High Street
Tel 08705 350350*