The Bin Door
The storage bin door is designed to accept an
optional decorative wood panel of your choice.
The wood panel should be no more than
l/4 inch (6 mm) thick. Cut it to the same size as
the production metal panel.
the bin door panel:
I. Open the bin door.
2. Remove the two screws on top of the door
which hold the handle.
3. Remove the handle and handle insert.
4. Slide the metal panel out.
5. Break off all door insulation ribs to allow
room for the wood panel's thickness.
6. Slide the wood panel into the door frame.
Replace the handle and screws.
the lower panel:
1. Remove the three screws that hold the
lower panel assembly to the ice maker.
Remove the two screws on the top of the
3. Slide the metal panels and spacers out.
4. Slide the wood panel into the door frame.
5. Replace the top of the panel assembly.
Make sure the galvanized panel is
replaced in back of the panel assembly.
Break off all door
accept 1/4" (6mm)
thick wood panels
If ice maker is installed above 2000 feet (600 m)
thermostat, and follow the directions for turning
above sea level, the Bin and Ice Thickness
the altitude adjustment screw as shown in the
Thermostats must be adjusted to a warmer
label on each thermostat.
setting. Disconnect electricity, remove
When this ice maker is installed aboard a ship,
grid. It keeps the water flowing over the
it may be necessary to purchase and install a
evaporator from spilling into the storage bin
water deflector. The deflector hangs between
area. Order the necessary parts from your
the lower edge of the evaporator and the cutter
local ice maker dealer.