1. Lay carton on rear face and break open
2. Set carton upright with all four flaps outward.
3. Lift carton up and off of machine.
4. Remove all tape and packaging materials
from the outside and inside of the cabinet.
5. Remove the lower access panel by remov-
ing the two screws securing the grille at the
bottom and the one screw at the top, and lift
it free of cabinet.
6. Turn the fan by hand to make certain it
7. Loosen thumb screws holding cutter grid
and water pan to "thumb tight."
OBSERVE LOCAL CODES
is unique but will require:
1. A cold water inlet of W (6 mm) OD soft
copper tubing and a shut-off valve.
2. A properly grounded 115 Volt, 60 Hz.,
AC only, 15 or 20 ampere electrical circuit,
installed in accordance with the National
Electrical Code and with local codes and
3. Either a gravity drain system or a sump
pump to lift the water to an existing drain.
1. Place unit so the front side will be completely
unobstructed to provide proper airflow.
2. Area should be well ventilated with tempera-
ture above 55°F (13°C) and below 110°F
(43°C). Best results are obtained between
70°F (21 "C) and 90°F (32%).
3. Provisions for electricity, water, and drain
connections should be determined.
4. The unit may be closed in on the top and
three sides, but the front MUST BE unob-
structed for air circulation and proper opera-
tion. Installation should be such that the
cabinet can be moved forward for servicing,