NAME OF PARTS
It opens at the same time of operation,
and shuts when operation stops.
● Please do not touch by hand or put
your ﬁ nger into it during the open
panel opening/shutting operation.
Or your ﬁ nger might be injured.
● Please do not move the open panel
by hand. It may cause breakdown,
vapor may condense near the outlet
louvers and drops of water may drip
from it if you move it forcibly.
● Please do not hang objects on open
panel, or put objects into the panel
while it is open. It causes breakdown.
(behind Airﬂ ow Direction Louver)
Remote Control Signal Receiver & MANUAL AUTO button
● When the battery in remote control is dead or the remote control is lost, press the
MANUAL AUTO button can resume emergency operation.
● When the MANUAL AUTO button is pressed in for more than 10 seconds, the forced
cooling operation will start.
● The forced cooling operation is used at the time of installation.
Only for authorized service personnel's use.
● When the forced cooling operation starts by any chance, press the START/STOP but-
to stop the operation.
OPERATION Indicator Lamp (green)
Lights during the normal operation, and ﬂ ashes slowly during the Automatic Defrosting operation.
TIMER Indicator Lamp (orange)
If the TIMER indicator lamp ﬂ ashes when the timer is operating, it indicates that a fault has occurred
with the timer setting. (See page 23).
ECONOMY Indicator Lamp (green)
ECONOMY indicator lamp lights when ECONOMY OPERATION and MIN. HEAT OPERATION is
Open the Intake Grille (See page 20)
Air Cleaning Filter
Airﬂ ow Direction Louver
Accessories of the indoor unit
● Before starting opera-
tion, make sure that the
intake grille has been
(See page 20.)
Incomplete closing of
the intake grille might
have an effect on the
proper working or
performance of the air
Air cleaning ﬁ lters