Turn on the Power
Turn on the circuit breaker
Load Batteries (AAA/R03/LR03 × 2)
Slide the front cover to take it off.
Slide in the direction of the arrow.
Be sure to align the battery polarities (
Close the front cover.
Set the day of the week and the current time
Press the CLOCK ADJUST button
Press the SELECT button
Press the NEXT button
Press the SELECT buttons
the current time.
button : Press to advance the time.
button : Press to reverse the time.
(Each time the buttons are pressed, the time will be advanced/reversed in
1-minute increments; hold the buttons depressed to change the time quickly
in 10-minute increments.)
Press the SEND button
This completes the time setting and starts the clock.
● Press the SEND button, when you are close to the main unit. If you do so
when far from the main unit, the signal may not get properly sent, and the
settings may not get properly conﬁ gured.
To Use the Remote Controller
● The Remote Controller must be pointed at signal receiver to operate correctly.
● Operating Range: About 20 ft.
● When a signal is properly received by the indoor unit, a beeping sound will be heard.
● If no beep is heard, press the Remote Controller button again.
Remote Controller Holder
Mount the Holder.
+ / -
Set the Remote
to select the day of
to adjust the clock to
To remove the Remote Con-
troller (when use at hand).
● Take care to prevent infants from acciden-
tally swallowing batteries.
● When not using the Remote Controller for
an extended period, remove the batteries to
avoid possible leakage and damage to the
● If leaking battery ﬂ uid comes in contact
with your skin, eyes, or mouth, immediately
wash with copious amounts of water, and
consult your physician.
● Dead batteries should be removed imme-
diately and disposed of properly, either in a
battery collection receptacle or to the appro-
● Do not attem pt to recharge dry batteries.
Never mix new and used batteries, or
batteries of different types.
Also, do not use together with recharge-
able batteries or other types of battery.
Batteries should last about 1 year under
normal use. If the Remote Controller's
operating range becomes appreciably
reduced, replace the batteries and press
the RESET button with the tip of a ball-
point pen or other small object.
In the initial state (or, when resetting it),
ENERGY SAVING becomes enables.
(See page 10.)
● If there is a curtain or a wall between the
remote control and the receptor, the signal
will not reach it.
● When the receptor receives strong light, the
air-conditioner may not operate correctly.
Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, and keep
the signal-receiving part away from lights
and ﬂ at panel television screens.
The signal may not be received in rooms
with instantaneous ﬂ uorescent lights (such
as inverter type ones). In such cases,
please consult at the store where you pur-
chased the product.
● Please place the remote control in a place
which will not be affected by heat from di-
rect sunlight and home heaters.
● Please do not apply strong shocks to the
remote controller or pour water on it.