• Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified person in order to avoid a hazard,
• If the machine will not be used for an extended time, unplug it and shut off the water supply.
• Connect the machine to a grounded outlet in accordance with current wiring regulations,
• The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is easily accessible.
• Water supply pressure must be between
14.5 and 116 psi(lOON800 kPa).
• Do not crossthread when connecting inlet hose to the
• If the water supply pressure is more than 116 psi,
a pressure reducing device should be installed.
• Two Sealing washers are supplied with the water inlet
hoses to prevent water leaks.
• Check for leakage of washing machine connections by
turning the tap completely on.
• Periodically check the condition of the hose and replace
the hose if necessary.
• Make sure that there is no kink in the hose and that it is
• Be sure that the two water input ports are connected to
the correct water faucets. The connector for hot water is
• Use ONLY the inlet hoses provided by LG with this
laundry product. Aftermarket hoses are not guaranteed to
fit or function correctly. Other hoses may not tighten
correctly and couldcause leaks. Subsequent damage to
product or property will not be covered under the terms of
is to be connected
to the water
using new hoses.
Old hoses should
not be used.
to the washing
must only be carried
out by qualified
may cause injury
your local service
Do not install
in a room where
hoses may burst
of the electronic
unit may be impaired
If the appliance
in the winter
are below freezing,
store the washing
at room temperature
for a few hours
it into operation.