the washer interior,
unplug the electrical
power cord to avoid electrical
of the appliance,
cut off the power cable, destroy the plug, and disable the door lock to prevent
from being trapped
 The water inlet filter
* " IE " error message will blink on the control panel when water does not enter the dispenser.
* If your water is very hard or contains traces of lime deposit, the water inlet filter may become clogged.
We recommend cleaning it every few months.
1. Turn off the water tap.
2. Unscrew the water inlet hose.
3. Clean the filter using a hard
4. Tighten the inlet hose.
Use ONLY the inlet hoses
provided by LG with this laundry
Aftermarket hoses are not
guaranteed to fit or function
correctly. Other hoses may
not tighten correctly and could
cause leaks. Subsequent
damage to product or property
will not be covered under the
terms of LG's warranty.
 The drain
o The drain filter collects threads and small objects left in the laundry.
Check regularly that the filter is clean to ensure smooth running of your machine.
Drain, using the drain hose, before opening the pump filter to remove objects.
Be careful when draining
if the water is hot.
o Allow the water to cool down before cleaning the drain pump filter.
1. Open the lower cover cap ((_).
Turn the drain plug ((_) to pull
out the hose.
2. Unplug the drain plug (®),
allowing the water to flow out.
At this time use a vessel to
prevent water from flowing
onto the floor. When water does
not flow any more, turn the
pump filter (®) open to the left.
3. Remove out any foreign objects
from the pump filter (@). After
cleaning, turn the pump filter (@)
clockwise and insert the drain
plug ((_) to the original place.
Close the lower cover cap((_).