• Use this option for loads that need pretreatment.
16 minutes prewash and drain.
- When using Prewash option, do not use liquid detergent in
the Main Wash Compartment.
for the main wash.
2. Stain cycle
• Adds time to the wash and rinse for better stain removal.
provides a rinse.
• The Quick cycle offers a quick cycle time.
• Suggested uses include freshening newly purchased
clothes, or clothing that has been packed away.
• This option provides an additional rinse.
• Use this option to ensure the removal of detergent or
bleach residue from garments.
• Use this option to rinse and then spin.
6. Delay Wash
• Allows the start of any cycle to be delayed for
• Choose the wash cycle for your load, and then press the
Delay Wash button once for one hour or press the button
again to increase the delay wash time up to 12 hours in
one hour increments.
7. Tub Clean
• A buildup of detergent residue can occur in the wash
tub over time and can lead to a mildewy or musty
smell. The Tub Clean cycle is specially designed to
remove this buildup.
• Press and hold the Extra Rinse button for 3 seconds to
activate this cycle.
• Add liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
• After the cycle has ended, open the door and allow the
drum interior to dry completely.
NOTE: Do NOT use this cycle with clothes, and do NOT
add detergent or fabric softener.
[):PHE_ & HOLD 3 _C
• Use this option to prevent unwanted use of the
washer. Press and hold DELAY WASH button for 3
seconds to lock/unlock control.
•When Child lock is set, " L,_'-' " blinks and all buttons
are disabled except the Power button.
You can lock the washer while it is operating.
• Lights whenever
the door of the washer
• The door can be unlocked
button to stop the washer.
If tile water temperature
or tile level is too
high, the door cannot
Do not try to force the door open when
• These lights show elapsed time of the cycle the
washer is operating.
• This display shows:
a) the estimated time remaining in the cycle when
b) the error code when an error has been
• Use this button to start/stop the washer.
• Use this button to turn the Power On/Off.