Install or store unit where it will not be exposed to temperatures
below freezing or
exposed to outside weather
with all governing
codes and ordinances.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not install the washer
in humid spaces.
The base opening
must not be obstructed
when the washing
on a carpeted
where there are areas which may be subject to infestation
or other vermin, pay
and its surroundings
in clean condition
at all times.
which may be cause by cockroaches
or other vermin
will not be covered by the appliance
The appliance is fitted with shipping bolts to prevent internal damage during transport.
1. To prevent internal damage during transport,
4 locking bolts are installed. Before operating
the washer, remove the bolts and braces.
• If they are not removed, it may cause severe
vibration, noise, and malfunction.
3. Take out the 4 bolts and braces by twisting
the braces slightly. Keep the 4 bolts, braces
and the wrench for future use.
• Whenever the appliance is transported, the
shipping bolts and braces must be replaced.
2. Unscrew the 4 bolts with the wrench supplied.
4. Close the holes with the caps supplied.