• Press repeatedly to adjust the volume of the
• Select a water temperature based on the type of
load you are washing.
• Follow the fabric care label and chart below for
5. Spin speed
• To change the spin speed, press the Spin Speed
button repeatedly to cycle through available
• To start Drain/Spin
1. Press Power button to turn on.
2. Press Spin Speed button only.
3. Press Start/Pause
6. Soil Level
• To change the soil level, press the Soil Level
button repeatedly until the desired setting is on.
• Warm rinses leave the loads dryer than cold
rinses. Warm rinses increase wrinkling.
• In cold climates, a warm rinse makes the load
more comfortable to handle.
• Cold rinses save energy.
• The Cold rinse temperatures depend on the cold
water at your faucet.
• For the Tap Cold/Cold setting, both wash and rinse
temperatures depend on the cold water at your