Introduction Thank you for purchasing the fi-553PR Imprinter option for Regulatory Information fi-5530C Color Image Scanner. It helps you to organize your documents by printing a name, FCC declaration date, time or a serial number on the back side of the scanned document.
Furthermore, the screenshots in this manual are for party. ® Windows , FUJITSU TWAIN 32 Scanner Driver. About Maintenance Conventions The user must not perform repairs on this scanner. Contact the store where you purchased the scanner or...
Before moving the scanner, be sure to disconnect an authorized FUJITSU scanner service provider. the power plug from the power outlet, and disconnect data cables. Also, make sure that the floor is free of If the scanner is damaged for any reason, turn off the obstructions.
1. Preparations 1.1. Checking the Package Contents <Imprinter with Scanner Installed> Front Side When you unpack the Imprinter package, make sure that all ADF（Automatic Document Feeder） parts are included. Cover Refer to the package contents list included in the Imprinter ADF Paper Chute package box.
2. Installation ● Be careful not to put the Scanner on the 2.1. Installing the Imprinter ATTENTION Fix Tabs or hitting it hard against them. You may damage the Fix Tabs. Install the Imprinter as follows: ● Be careful not to pinch your finger. Turn off the Scanner power and disconnect the power cable.
Connect the power cable to the scanner. ATTENTION Do not touch the metal part of the Print Cartridge nor put the tape back again. 7. Put the Print Cartridge into the holder as below. 2.2. Mounting the Print Cartridge Mount the print cartridge as follows: ATTENTION When installing or replacing the Print Cartridge, be careful not to insert it out of place.
2.3. Operation Test HINT There are following print test patterns: After installing the Imprinter, check if the printing operation Test pattern 1 (Horizontal) can be done in the Offline Print Test mode of the scanner. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`0000 0000 1. While pressing [Function] button on the operator Test pattern 2 (Horizontal) panel, press...
Move the Print Cartridge Holder to an appropriate etc.） printing position. For the details, please refer to “FUJITSU TWAIN 32 Scanner Driver User’s Guide” or “TWAIN Grab the Print Cartridge Holder as below, slide it to right or Driver Help”...
3. Pinch the Arm with your fingers as shown below 8. Move the Print Cartridge Holder to an appropriate and release the Arm. printing position. The holder should be positioned where the printing area of document (Section 6) will pass under it. 4.
Click the [OK] button. A confirmation screen appears. 3. Open the ADF cover. Then click the [OK] button. The Ink remain counter is reset to 100%. ADF Cover For Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0 Right-click the icon in task bar and select [Option]. Imprinter Cover Click the [Device Setting] tab.
4. Daily Care 4.1. Cleaning the Print Cartridge 4.2. Cleaning the Imprinter Ink or stains stuck to the nozzle surface of the Print While you use the Imprinter frequently, ink sticks to the Cartridge or leaving the Imprinter unused for a while may Imprinter base and that makes the paper dirty.
4. Confirm that the dirt or dust is removed from the 4.3. Cleaning the Rollers rollers, then close the Imprinter Cover. When ink or paper dust is stuck on the Imprinter feed roller surfaces, documents may not feed smoothly. To prevent feed problems, clean the roller surfaces regularly.
5. Error Messages If the Function Number Display shows the following alternately, the Imprinter requires some intervention by customer.. Function Function Description: The Print Cartridge is not installed. How to solve: Open the Print Section Cover and confirm that the Print Cartridge is installed correctly. Function Function Description:...