Risk of Fire!
• T his appliance is heavy. Care should be
taken when moving it.
• W hen unpacking the appliance, check that
it is not damaged. If in doubt, do not use it
and contact the Service Centre.
• A ll packing and transit bolts must be
removed before use. Serious damage can
occur to the product and to property if this
is not adhered to. See relevant section in the
• T he final part of a tumble dryer cycle occurs
without heat (cool down cycle) so that the
items are left at a temperature which ensures
they will not be damaged.
• A ny electrical work required to install this
appliance should be carried out by a
qualified electrician or competent person.
• C are must be taken to ensure that the
appliance does not stand on the electrical
• I f the machine is situated on a carpeted floor,
please adjust the feet in order to allow air to
• A fter having installed the appliance,
check that it is not pressing or standing
on its electrical supply cable.
• I f the tumble dryer is placed on top of a
washing machine, it is compulsory to use
the stacking kit (optional accessory).
• T his appliance is designed for domestic use.
It must not be used for purposes other than
those for which it was designed.
• O nly dry fabrics which are designed to be
machine dried. Follow the instructions on
each garment label.
• D o not dry unwashed items in the tumble dryer.
• D o not overload the appliance. See the
relevant section in the user manual.
• C lothes which are dripping wet should not
be placed in the dryer.
• G arments which have been in contact with
volatile petroleum products should not be
machine dried. If volatile cleaning fluids are
used, care should be taken to ensure that
electrolux safety information 5
the fluid is removed from the garment before
placing in the machine.
• N ever pull the power supply cable to remove
the plug from the socket; always take hold of
the plug itself.
• N ever use the tumble dryer if the power
supply cable, the control panel, the working
surface or the base are damaged so that
the inside of the tumble dryer is accessible.
• F abric softeners, or similar products
should be used as specified by the fabric
• A lways clean the lint filter before each use.
Do not operate the dryer without checking
the filter is clean.
• T his machine is not intended for use by young
children or infirm persons without supervision.
• C hildren should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
• T he packaging components (e.g. plastic film,
polystyrene) can be dangerous to children
– danger of suffocation! Keep them out of
• K eep all detergents in a safe place out
of children's reach.
• M ake sure that children or pets do not
climb into the drum.