Press the power switch, to switch the power ON or OFF.
When power is ON, the power
* Turn on the monitor first, then the computer.
* Atter turning OFF the power switch, wait at least 5 seconds before restarting the monitor.
j If this 5 second delay is not observed, the monitor may operate incorrectly.
Press one of the adjustment buttons when the OSD
Display) is not shown,
function "EasyMenu" then shows the condition of
brightness and contrast.
(2) To adjust, use the adjustment
buttons @/@ for
brightness, and @@ for contrast,
(1) Press the menu button when the OSD is not shown.
The OSD function "EasyMenu" then shows the main
has 4 sub menus (Screen Menu,
Recall Menu, OSD Menu and Color Menu).
call them by the functions of the main menu.
adjustment buttons @/@.
(3) To execute the selected function, use the adjustment
buttons @/@ in the Table 1-1 overleaf.
* You can select the OSD language.
Use the function "LANGUAGE SELECT
*To return to the main menu from any sub menu, press the menu button.
*To clear the OSD, press the menu button at the main menu, use the function "OSD
EXIT, or wait for a definite period.
* The adjusted condition will be stored automatically at clearing the OSD.
* The OSD might be turned on and off continuously in a short period when the OSD is
displayed in a certain position of the screen.
This phenomenon is not a failure.
Simply change the OSD position a little up or dcwn, so that the OSD will be stable.