Abnormal operations such as smoke, burning smell, excessive sound, etc. could cause
fire or electrical shock.
If you observe any abnormal operation, you should turn Off the
monitor and disconnect the power plug from the power outlet.
You should check for
smoke or fire and contact your dealer.
&) Do not expose
not allow foreign
The colour monitor contains high voltage components.
Ask your dealer to repair or
@ The power
be close to the monitor
the unit in an suitable
Do not expose the monitor to rain, moisture, dust, corrosive gases, vibrations, etc. so as
to prevent electrical shock or fire hazard.
Avoid placing the monitor in direct sunlight or near heating appliances.
Do not place the monitor on an unstable base,
Keep in a well ventilated
Do not cover this monitor or place anything against any sides (not only the top, right and
left side but also the rear and bottom sides) of the monitor.
Ventilation holes are
provided at all sides of covers to prevent excessive temperature increase.
DO NOT place a magnet, loudspeaker system, floppy disk drive, printer, or anything
which will generate magnetism near the unit,
A magnetic field may cause blurred
colours or distortion of the displayed pattern.
of the ambient
Avoid direct rays of the sun or room lighting onto the CRT screen in order to prevent eye
power cord must be used !
Failure to do so may cause fire or electrical shock hazard.
@ Use only the correct voltage
power outlet with safety ground
This monitor will automatically adjust to the input voltage 100- 120/ 200- 240V.
of the power
Before inserting the plug of the power cord into a power outlet of the correct voltage,
check that the connection portion of the power cord is clean (with no dust),
the plug of power cord into a power outlet firmly to avoid electrical shock or fire hazard.
O Remove the power cord for complete separation!
For complete separation from the power source, remove the power cord from the monitor
or from the wall power outlet.