Hang Up Using the Handset
Return the handset to its cradle.
Hang Up Using the Speakerphone
Hang Up One Call, and Preserve Another Call on the Same Line
. If necessary, remove the call from hold first by pressing
Hold and Resume
Only one call can be active at any time; all other connected calls must be placed on hold
Put a Call on Hold
1. Make sure the call you want to put on hold is highlighted.
Remove a Call from Hold
1. Make sure the appropriate call is highlighted.
Engaging the Hold feature typically generates music or a beeping.
A held call is indicated by the call-on-hold icon:
The line button with a held call blinks slowly.
With Mute enabled, you can hear other parties on a call and they cannot hear you. You can use Mute in conjunction with the
handset or speakerphone.
Toggle Mute On or Off
Switching Between Multiple Calls
You can switch between multiple calls on your phone.
Switch Between Connected Calls on One Line
1. Make sure the call that you want to switch to is highlighted.
. Any active call is placed on hold and the selected call is resumed.
Switch Between Connected Calls on Different Lines
1. Select the other line. Any active call is placed on hold.
2. Make sure the call that you want to switch to is highlighted and press