GREAT BRITAIN & IRELAND
Standard guarantee conditions
We, Electrolux, undertake that if within 12 months of the date of the purchase this
Electrolux appliance or any part thereof is proved to be defective by reason only
of faulty workmanship or materials, we will, at our option repair or replace the
same FREE OF CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage on condition that:
• The appliance has been correctly installed and used only on the electricity supply
stated on the rating plate.
• The appliance has been used for normal domestic purposes only, and in accord-
ance with the manufacturer's instructions.
• The appliance has not been serviced, maintained, repaired, taken apart or tam-
pered with by any person not authorised by us.
• Electrolux Service Force Centre must undertake all service work under this guar-
• Any appliance or defective part replaced shall become the Company's property.
• This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights.
• Damage or calls resulting from transportation, improper use or neglect, the re-
placement of any light bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
• Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance which is improperly installed
or calls to appliances outside the United Kingdom.
• Appliances found to be in use within a commercial environment, plus those
which are subject to rental agreements.
• Products of Electrolux manufacturer that are not marketed by Electrolux
Service and Spare Parts
In the event of your appliance requiring service, or if you wish to purchase spare
parts, please contact your local Service Force Centre by telephoning
0870 5 929 929