1) The consumption values are intended as a guide and depends on the pressure and the temperature of the water
and also by the variations of the power supply and the amount of dishes.
2) During the Auto washing programme the amount of soil on the dishes is determined by how cloudy the water
is. The programme duration, water and energy consumption levels can vary; this depends upon if the appliance
is fully or partially loaded and if the dishes are lightly or heavily soiled. The temperature of the water is
automatically adjusted between 50° C and 65° C.
3) Ideal for washing a partially loaded dishwasher. This is the perfect daily programme, made to meet the needs
of a family of 4 persons who only wish to load breakfast and dinner crockery and cutlery.
4) Test programme for test institutes.
5) This programme does not require the use of detergent
Select and start a washing programme
Select the washing programme and delay start with the door slightly opened. The
start of the programme or the countdown of the delay start will occur only after
the closure of the door. Until then it is possible to modify the settings.
Type of load
Normal soil Crockery and
(to be com-
pleted later in