Illuminates when the rinse aid has run out.
1) The salt and rinse aid indicator lights are never illuminated while a washing programme is running even if filling
with salt and/or rinse aid is necessary.
In addition to the programme selection, the setting of the water softener and the
activation/deactivation of the rinse aid dispenser can also be set with the help of
The digital display indicates:
• the level of hardness to which the water softener is set,
• the approximate remaining time of the running programme,
• activation/deactivation of the rinse aid dispenser (ONLY with Multi-tab function
• the end of a washing programme (a zero will appear in the digital display),
• the countdown of the delay start,
• fault codes concerning malfunction of the dishwasher.
The appliance is in setting mode when all programme lights are illuminated.
Always remember that when performing operations such as:
• selecting a washing programme
• setting the water softener
• activating/deactivating the rinse aid dispenser
the appliance MUST be in setting mode.
If a programme light is illuminated, the last performed programme is still set.
In this case, to return to setting mode, the programme has to be cancelled.
To cancel a set programme or a programme in progress: simultaneously press
and hold the two programme buttons positioned over the word RESET, until all the
programme button lights will illuminate. The programme has been cancelled and
the machine is now in setting mode.