1. Check that the baskets have been loaded correctly and that the spray arms are
free to rotate .
2. Check that the water tap is opened.
3. Press the On/Off button: all the programme lights illuminate (setting mode).
4. Press the button corresponding to the required programme (see "Washing
When a programme has been selected the corresponding light will illuminate.
Close the dishwasher's door, the programme starts automatically.
Setting and starting the programme with "delay start"
1. After having selected the washing programme, press the delay start button
until the flashing number of hours for the delay start will appear in the digital
display. You can choose from 1 to 19 hours of delay.
2. Close the dishwasher's door, the countdown starts automatically.
The number in the display is no longer flashing but fixed with static light.
3. The countdown will decrease with steps of 1 hour.
4. The opening of the door will interrupt the countdown.
5. Once the delay start has elapsed the programme will start automatically.
With the delay start function set, the programme in progress indicator light is
off. Once the countdown of the delay start has elapsed, the washing programme
will start automatically and the programme in progress indicator light will illu-
The selection of the washing programme and delay start can also occur with the
door closed. Keep in mind that in this way, once a washing programme button is
pressed you have ONLY 3 seconds in which you can choose another programme
or select a delay start, after which the selected programme will start automatically.
Cancelling the "delay start" and / or a washing programme
• To cancel a delay start in progress you have to reset the dishwasher.
• Cancelling a delay start involves also the cancelling of the washing programme
set. In this case you have to set the washing programme again. If a new washing
programme is to be selected, check that there is detergent in the detergent
Select and start a washing programme