Andi-Co Australia Pty Ltd Warranty for Household
3-Year Warranty Guarantee
1) Andi-Co Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the equipment against defective
material or faulty manufacture when used for domestic purposes for a period
of THREE (3) years from the date of purchase by the original Purchaser. THREE
year warranty is valid on condition that dishwashers, washing machines and
dryers are installed by an authorised tradesperson or in full accordance with the
manufacturers installation instructions and in a tradesman-like manner,
OTHERWISE guarantee shall be void. Cooking appliances must be installed by a
qualifi ed electrician. Failure to produce documentary proof of approved
installation will negate the THREE year warranty.
2) Where the appliance, the subject of a warranty claim or repair, is used or
installed more than FIFTY (50) kilometres from the nearest AEG Service Division
or Authorised Service Agent, the cost of delivery to the nearest Service Division
or travel costs for a technician or Authorised Service Agent shall be for the
account of the Purchaser.
Where a built-in appliance is located or installed outside the AEG Service Area
or AEG Authorised Service Agent's normal service area, additional travel and
labour costs shall be for the account of the Purchaser.
3) Risk in regard to appliances to be repaired shall at all times remain
with the Purchaser.
4) This guarantee is given on condition that the appliance to which it applies is
used for the purpose and in the manner intended by its construction and for no
other purpose whatsoever.
5) Andi-Co Australia Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for damage of any kind
resulting from electricity installation, improper use of controls or failure to use
the appliance in accordance with the operating instructions and from general
misuse or abuse.
6) Any attempt by an unauthorised person to repair or tamper with the
equipment shall render this guarantee null and void.
7) This guarantee does not apply to light bulbs, loose glass and plastic parts, or
to items where length of life depends on the extent of use and care given.
8) This guarantee is given on condition that the Purchaser takes all reasonable
precautions in preserving the equipment and ensures that the same is kept and
maintained in good working order and condition.