4.3.1 Internet Connection
The Internet Connection screen allows you to configure the
settings of various WAN connection types.
To configure the WAN connection settings:
1. From the navigation panel, go to Advanced Settings > WAN >
Internet Connection tab.
2. From the WAN Connection Type dropdown list, select any of
these Internet connection types: Automatic IP, PPPoE, PPTP,
L2TP, and Fixed IP.
NOTE: For details about your Internet connection type, refer to the
information on next pages.
3. Follow the default settings in Basic Config and WAN DNS
4. ISPs may require additional log-in information to connect to
the Internet. Contact your ISP if you require this information.
5. The host name identifies your router to the ISP. Input the host
name provided by your ISP.