• Enable iTunes Server?: Select ON/OFF to enable/disable the
• Media server directory: Select your media server directory
and click Apply to share files from the USB disk to media
devices in the network.
• Media Server Status: Displays the status of the media server.
Using Network Place (Samba) Share service
Network Place (Samba) Share allows you to set up the accounts
and permissions for the Samba service.
To use Samba share:
1. From the navigation panel, go to General > USB application >
NOTE: Network Place (Samba) Share is enabled by default.
2. Follow the steps below to add, delete, or modify an account.