3. From the list of folders, select the type of access permission
that you want to assign for specific folders:
• R/W: Select this option to assign read/write access.
• R: Select this option to assign read-only access.
• No: Select this option if you do not want to share a specific
4. Click Apply to apply the changes.
Using the FTP Share service
FTP share enables an FTP server to share files from USB disk to
other devices via your local area network or via the Internet.
Ensure that you safely remove the USB disk. Incorrect removal of the
USB disk may cause data corruption.
To safely remove the USB disk, refer to the section Safely removing
the USB disk under 3.1.3 Monitoring your USB device.