• If there is still no Internet access, try to reboot your computer
and verify the network's IP address and gateway address.
• Check the status indicators on the ADSL modem and the
wireless router. If the WAN LED on the wireless router is not ON,
check if all cables are plugged properly.
You forgot the SSID (network name) or network password
• Setup a new SSID and encryption key via a wired connection
(Ethernet cable). Launch the web GUI, go to Network Map,
click the router icon, enter a new SSID and encryption key, and
then click Apply.
• Reset your router to the default settings. Launch the web GUI,
go to Administration > Restore/Save/Upload Setting, and
click Restore. The default login account and password are both
How to restore the system to its default settings?
• Go to Administration > Restore/Save/Upload Setting, and
The following are the factory default settings:
Domain Name: (Blank)
DNS Server 1:
DNS Server 2:
SSID (2.4GHz): ASUS
Yes (if WAN cable is plugged in)