• Location: Select your 3G/4G service provider's location from
the dropdown list.
• ISP: Select your Internet Service Provider (ISP) from the
• APN (Access Point Name) service (optional): Contact your
3G/4G service provider for detailed information.
• Dial Number and PIN code: The 3G/4G provider's access
number and PIN code for connection.
NOTE: PIN code may vary from different providers.
• Username / Password: The username and password will be
provided by the 3G/4G network carrier.
• USB Adapter: Choose your USB 3G / 4G adapter from the
dropdown list. If you are not sure of your USB adapter's
model or the model is not listed in the options, select Auto.
4. Click Apply.
NOTE: The router will reboot for settings to take effect.