Security System Operation (Cont'd)
How to Arm Multiple Partitions
Note: Some systems may not have multiple partitions and the "Arm
Multi-Partitions" button may not be displayed.
To arm multiple partitions:
1. From the "Home" screen, press the SECURITY button. The "Arming" screen
2. Make certain the Multi-Partitions button
3. Press the appropriate arming mode
Note: If any zones are bypassed, a
Display Faults button will also be
displayed on this screen.
4. When prompted, enter the user code
authorized to access other partition(s).
If the user code is accepted, the system
displays the partitions that the user has
Note: A user may have access to some or
all of the available partitions.
You have two arming options:
• To arm one or more partitions,
highlight the partition(s) to be armed by
touching it on the screen, then press
• Press ARM ALL to arm all available