TouchCenter Operating Modes (cont'd)
How to Access Operating Modes
Access the "Operating Modes" feature as follows:
1. From the "Home" screen, press the SECURITY button. The "Arming" screen
2. Press the MORE CHOICES button.
The "More Choices" screen is displayed.
3. Press the OPERATING MODES
button on the "More Choices" screen.
The "User Authorization" screen is
displayed with the instructions "Enter
4. Enter your "Authorized Code". The
"Operating Modes" screen is displayed.
5. Touch the Chime Mode button to turn
the Chime Mode on or off. A check mark
appears in the button when the Chime
Mode is "ON". Note that it may take a few
seconds for the Chime Mode to take
6. (6271V and 6271CV Only) Touch the
Voice Mode button to turn the Voice Mode
on or off. A check mark appears in the
button when the Voice Mode is "ON" Note
that if the Chime Mode and Voice Mode
are both selected, the Voice Chime button
will automatically be selected.
Press the "HOME" or "BACK" button after
making your selection. When the
TouchCenter exits the "Operating Modes"
screen, your selection is saved.