HEWLETT-PACKARD LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
HP Jetdirect 620n/615n Print Servers
Software on HP Jetdirect CD-ROM
1. HP warrants to you, the end-user customer, that HP hardware and accessories will be free
from defects in materials and workmanship after the date of purchase, for the period specified
above. If HP receives notice of such defects during the warranty period, HP will, at its option,
either repair or replace, products, that prove to be defective. Replacement products may be either
new or equivalent in performance to new.
2. HP warrants to you that HP software will not fail to execute its programming instructions
after the date of purchase, for a period specified above, due to defects in material and
workmanship when properly installed and used. If HP receives notice of such defects during the
warranty period, HP will replace software, which does not execute its programming instructions
due to such defects.
3. HP does not warrant that the operation of HP products will be uninterrupted or error free. If
HP is unable, within a reasonable time, to repair or replace any product to a condition as
warranted, you will be entitled to a refund of the purchase price upon prompt return of the
4. HP products may contain remanufactured parts equivalent to new in performance or may
have been subject to incidental use.
5. Warranty does not apply to defects resulting from (a) improper or inadequate maintenance or
calibration, (b) software, interfacing, parts or supplies not supplied by HP, (c) unauthorized
modification or misuse, (d) operation outside of the published environmental specifications for
the product, or (e) improper site preparation or maintenance.
6. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE
EXCLUSIVE AND NO OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR
ORAL, IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND HP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY,
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some countries/regions, states or provinces
do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation or
exclusion might not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you might
also have other rights that vary from country/region to country/region, state to state, or province
7. HP's limited warranty is valid in any country/region or locality where HP has a support
presence for this product and where HP has marketed this product. The level of warranty service
you receive may vary according to local standards. HP will not alter form, fit or function of the
product to make it operate in a country/region for which it was never intended to function for
legal or regulatory reasons.
DURATION OF LIMITED
Warranty Service 51