Dear SHARP Customer
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a SHARP Colour Television Receiver. To
ensure proper operation, please read this manual carefully. After reading, keep this manual in a
safe place for future reference.
Subject to the conditions listed below Sharp Electronics (U.K.) Ltd. (Hereinafter called «the Com-
pany») guarantee to provide for the repair of, or at its option replace the Sharp Equipment, or any
component thereof, (other than Batteries), which is faulty or below standard, as a result of inferior
workmanship or materials.
The conditions of the guarantee are:
1. This guarantee shall only apply to defects or faults which are notified to the Company, or its
approved Service Facility within one year from the date of purchase of the equipment.
2. This guarantee covers equipment intended for private domestic use only. This guarantee does
not apply to equipment used in the course of a business, trade or profession.
3. This guarantee does not cover any faults or defects caused by accident, misuse, fair wear and
tear, neglect, tamper ing with the equipment, or any attempt at adjustment or repair other than
by an approved Service Facility.
4. In the unlikely event of that your equipment should require repair, please contact the dealer or
supplier from whom it was purchased.
5. The cost of carriage to and from the Dealer, Supplier or Sharp approved Service Facility shall
be borne by the pur chaser.
6. No person has any authority to vary the terms or conditions of this guarantee.
7. This guarantee is offered as an additional benefit to the consumer's statutory rights and does
not affect rights in any way.
In the unlikely event of this equipment requiring repair during the guarantee period, you will need
to provide proof of date of purchase to the repairing company.
Please keep your invoice or receipt, which is supplied at the time of purchase.
TERMS OF GUARANTEE