KL-750 Owner’s Manual...
• Text memory You can even use tapes with optionally available holders to create your own stamps. All of this makes the CASIO label Printer the perfect tool for just about all of your labeling needs! Important! • Contact a nearby dealer whenever you require servicing.
This part of the manual provides you with important information you need to know in order to use the Label Printer to its full potential. Be sure to read it carefully before using the Label Printer for the first time.
General Guide Front Power Keys Liquid crystal display (LCD) Turn power on and off. Function key Letter keys Tape Cutter Operation Precaution Note the following important precautions when operating the tape cutter lever. 1. When operating the tape cutter lever, make sure you do not press it too hard.
• Never mix batteries of different types • Never leave dead batteries in the Label Printer. • Remove the batteries if you do not plan to use the Label Printer for a long time. • Replace the batteries at least once every 2 years.
Note the following important precautions when using an AC adaptor to power your Label Printer. • Use only a genuine CASIO AD-A95100 AC adaptor with the same voltage rating as the household current in your area. Using a wrong adaptor can damage your Label Printer.
6. Close the tape cartridge compartment cover. 7. Turn on Label Printer power and press FUNCTION and then PRINT (FEED) Tape guide two or three times to make sure that the tape comes out without any problem.
All letters you input in the caps mode are upper-case. When the caps mode indicator is not shown on the display, all letters are input as lower-case. Note that the Label Printer stays in the caps mode until you press the CAPS key again.
• Manual feed indicator This indicator appears when you are using manual feed instead of auto feed. Auto feed is in effect when this indicator is not on the display. Important! • After you finish printing when using manual feed, be sure to always press FUNCTION and then PRINT (FEED) to feed the tape before cutting it.
2. Use the H and J cursor keys to move the underlining to the symbol you want. • Not all of the available symbols fit on the display. The menu will scroll when you press the cursor keys. • In this example, underline #. 3.
• Any character size specification you make is applied to all the characters on the display. You cannot make multiple specifications for specific characters. • The Label Printer automatically adjusts the character size whenever you in- put a ¥ symbol to create a 2-line label as shown below.
• During printing at very high density, printing of very long text, or repeat print- ing of the same text a number of times, the Label Printer may stop printing for about five seconds. This is not a malfunction, and normal printing should resume shortly (indicated by the message “P R N T”...
3. Press SET to print the stamp tape or ESC to abort the print operation and return to the text input display in step 1. • After the printing is complete, the Label Printer returns to the input display in step 1.
Auto Feed You can turn the Label Printer’s auto feed feature on and off. When auto feed is on, the Label Printer automatically feeds the tape about 12mm at the beginning and end of each print operation. This creates identical margins on both sides of your text.
Part 8 Area 2 text CASI This section contains information about the Label Printer that you can use as reference when you need it. Replacing the Tape Cutter Blade The tape cutter blade is designed to provide approximately 3,000 cuts. Use the following procedure to replace the blade whenever it starts to cut poorly.
5. Replace the compartment cover. Cleaning the Printer Head and Roller A dirty printer head and roller can result in poor printing quality. If you have problems with print quality, use the following procedure to clean the printer head and roller.
ON key only. • This prompt confirms whether or not you want to initialize the Label Printer. 4. Press SET to initialize the Label Printer or ESC to abort the reset operation. • The following table shows the initial settings. Item...
Specifications Model: KL-750 Input Keyboard Layout: Typewriter (QWERTY) Character Types Alpha (English and other languages): 99 Numbers: 10 Symbols: 37 Display Type: Liquid crystal display Columns: 4 Character matrix: 5×7-dot Printing Type: Thermal transfer Speed: Approximately 6.67mm/second Width: 4mm (6mm tape) or 8mm (other tape) Character Matrix: 24×24-dot...
CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. 6-2, Hon-machi 1-chome Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8543, Japan...