You can program the Mediamaster to switch on and off at
The timer function is very useful when you want to record a pro-
gramme and you are unable to start/stop the recording event
yourself, or when you just want to be reminded of the start of a
programme that you do not want to miss.
Note! The timer function only works when the receiver is in
• First, select Channel List using the cursor left /cursor right
• Then, choose Channel to select the desired TV/Radio channel.
• Enter the date using the numerical buttons (yy/mm/dd).
• If you enter an incorrect digit, you can erase it using cursor
• Set the start and stop times using the numerical buttons.
The different start times can never overlap. If you try to enter a
start or stop time within a period of time that is already occupied,
you will receive a warning message.
• Press select to save the timer details or back to cancel.
• Press back twice to exit the NaviBars and return to viewing
to return the Mediamaster to standby mode.
Up to eight different timer events can be predefined. The events
will be sorted in order of their start times.
You can erase a predefined event by pressing cursor right.
• Press back to cancel the deletion and select to delete the
If you need to contact your service provider or a service centre,
they may ask for information that is available from this menu.
This gives general information about the hardware and software
version on which your Mediamaster is running.
From these menus you will get information related to your Serv-