The device draws current even if no device is connected
for charging . This means that the device should always
be disconnected from the power supply when not in use .
The device must be disconnected from the power supply
for complete isolation, e . g . in emergency situations .
DANGER! Never hold the power plug with
wet hands, since this can cause a short-circuit or an
electric shock .
Do not expose the device to direct sunlight or high
temperatures . Otherwise it may overheat and be
irreparably damaged .
The device is suitable for indoor use only .
Do not place the device near heat sources such as
radiators or other heat-generating devices .
GB │ IE │ NI