Mounting and installation
· Prior to installing the controller, power must be turned off
· The connections for mains and low-voltage are separated
· The wiring must be made in compliance with the requirements of safety class II. This
means that sensor and mains cables must not be run in the same duct
3.2 Basic units RVS...
· Air circulation around the unit must be ensured, allowing the unit to emit the heat
produced by it.
A clearance of at least 10 mm must be provided for the unit's cooling slots at the top
and bottom of the housing.
That space should not be accessible and no objects should be placed there. If the
controller is enclosed in another (insulating) casing, a clearance of up to 100 mm
must be observed around the cooling slots
· The controller is designed conforming to the directives for safety class II devices
mounted in compliance with these regulations
· Power to the controller may only be supplied when completely fitted. If this is not
observed, there is a risk of electric shock hazard near the terminals and through the
· The controller may not be exposed to dripping water
· Permissible ambient temperature when mounted and when ready to operate:
· Power cables must be clearly segregated from low-voltage cables (sensors)
observing a distance of at least 100 mm
· Control panel
· Housing for wall mounting
3 Mounting and installation
On DIN rail
To mount the controller on a DIN rail, a mounting
clip is required!