• The N2825 is the most flexible
network printer currently available. It
handles the widest array of paper sizes
(including 11 x 17) in paper weights as
high as 110 lb. It can also handle custom
size paper or label stock.
• The N2825 can print envelopes of all sizes
right from the standard tray.
• The N2825 can handle virtually any type of label
substrate, including heavy label stock and over-
size labels, up to 11 x 17.
• The FPOT (First Page Out Time) is a speedy
10 seconds — faster than virtually any printer
on the market today.
• The 28 ppm engine speed makes the N2825
one of the fastest network printers on the
market. Its 200 MHz PowerPC controller
ensures that virtually all jobs will print at
full engine speed.
• PC Magazine found the N2825 to be
faster than the HP 8100 at 32 ppm.
It has a 12% price advantage
over the HP 8000 (at 24
ppm) and a 22% price
• The N2825 can be configured with up
to three paper trays — a 2,000-sheet
tray and an additional 500-sheet output
tray, which will offset and collate output.
PRINTER MANAGEMENT AND
• The embedded Web Server in CentreWare
Internet Services provides built-in printer
management and configuration capabilities
from the Internet.
• PrinterMap allows for real-time, icon-driven
management of Xerox Network Printers as
well as competitive printers on the network.
• MaiLinX allows the N2825 to proactively e-mail
users/administrators when the printer requires
attention (low toner, paper jam, etc.). It also
allows users to e-mail jobs to the printer from
a remote location.
TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
• The N2825 reliability is backed by an
exclusive 3-year Total Satisfaction
advantage over the
N2825 Talking Points