Xerox N Series Network and Software Advantages - Continued
Xerox Proactive Multi-Vendor Management
• Xerox PrinterMap Software manages and tracks printers using SNMP and standard MIBs
throughout the enterprise.
• Provides a single view of your printer status, consumable levels and usage.
• PrinterMap is proactive and alert driven – notifies you when a printer needs attention.
Enterprise Output Management Services
• PrintXchange manages the complexities of mixed platforms and business critical output
such as SAP.
• It manages across the enterprise.
• Handles load balancing, demand reprint, advanced queue control, output device status and
intelligent attribute handling.
• VIPP (Variable-Data Intelligent PostScript Printware) software enables the printing of
personalized documents and electronic forms on DocuPrint N Series printers
• SAP R/3 Capability – Xerox automated the creation of printer device types that provide access
to all the product features of our N Series printers. This provides support for barcode printing.
Stand-Alone Device Management
• Xerox CentreWare DP Printer Management Software and CentreWare Services for UNIX
Systems allow administrators to remotely configure, monitor and manage all supported Xerox
• Provides up-to-the-minute status checks of all printer resources.
Networking & Software