Network Printer Management
Simplifying Printer Management
PhaserLink printer management software is a browser based printer administration and
support tool that lets users get easy, fast access to all the information about their printer right
from their desktop. It allows users to easily set up, configure and remotely monitor printers
over the network, and also quickly access on-line manuals and technical support information by
using built-in links to the Xerox web site. PhaserLink software is standard equipment — built
into the Xerox Phaser 750, 780, and 850 Color Printers.
PhaserLink for Users
• PhaserLink software makes networking easy by providing access to real-time printer
and job status information.
• Get fast and easy access to support web sites.
• Search through a virtual library of information in seconds.
PhaserLink for Administrators
• Unsurpassed ease-of-use for setting up and configuring printers on a network and for
ongoing printer support.
• Centralized setup, and the ability to view and configure the settings for all network
protocols, along with setting printer defaults.
• Real-time alerts notify key operators of consumable status or printing problems to
keep downtime to a minimum.
Networking & Software