• The N2025 is a very flexible network
printer that handles the widest array of
paper sizes (including 11 x 17) in paper
weights as high as 110 lb. It can also
handle custom size paper or label stock.
• The N2025 can print envelopes of all sizes
right from the standard tray.
• The N2025 can handle virtually any type of label
substrate, including heavy label stock and over-
size labels, up to 11 x 17.
• The FPOT (First Page Out Time) is a speedy
10 seconds, which is faster than virtually any
printer on the market today.
• The 20 ppm engine speed makes the N2025
the fastest 11 x 17 network printer in its
class. Its 200 MHz PowerPC controller
ensures that virtually all jobs will print at
full engine speed!
• The N2025 has an 18% speed
advantage and a 15% Total Cost
of Ownership advantage over
the HP 5000.
N2025 Talking Points
• The N2025 can be configured with up
to three paper trays — a 2,000-sheet
tray and an additional 500-sheet output
tray, which will offset and collate output.
PRINTER MANAGEMENT AND
• The embedded Web server in CentreWare
Internet Services provides built-in printer
management and configuration capability
from the Internet.
• PrinterMap allows for real-time, icon-driven
management of Xerox Network Printers as
well as competitive printers on the network.
• MaiLinX allows the N2025 to proactively e-mail
users/administrators when the printer requires
attention (low toner, paper jam, etc.).
It also allows users to e-mail jobs
to the printer from a remote location.
TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
• The N2025 reliability is backed by an
exclusive 3-year Total Satisfaction