the base grille
To remove the base grille:
1. Open the refrigerator door.
2. Grasp the grille with both hands.
3. Push down on the top edge of the grille to
release the top clips.
4. Roll the grille toward you to release the
5. Pull grille away from the refrigerator.
NOTE: Do not remove the Tech Sheet
fastened behind the grille.
To replace the base grille:
1. Line up the edges of the grille with the
outside edges of the cabinet.
2. Roll the grille toward you.
3. Place the lower clips in the openings in
the metal panel.
4. Roll the grille toward the cabinet until the
top clips snap into place.
5. Close the refrigerator door.
See cleaning instructions
for defrost pan and
condenser coils on page 17.
Before removing a light bulb or removing
a light shield for cleaning, either unplug
the refrigerator or disconnect the electric-
ity leading to it at the main power supply.
Failure to do so could result in electrical
refrigerator from power
2. Reach behind Control Panel to remove
3. Replace with a 40-watt appliance bulb.
4. Reconnect refrigerator to power supply.
NOTE: Not all commercial appliance bulbs
will fit your refrigerator.
Be sure to replace a
bulb with one of the same size and shape.