To remove the trim piece:
1. Remove all items from the shetf.
2. Pull out on the inside tab at each end of
the trim piece.
3. Pull trim piece straight out.
To replace the trim piece:
1. Line up ends of the trim piece with the
button on the door liner wall.
2. Push trim piece straight back until it
snaps securely into place.
3. Replace items on the shelf.
Adjust refrigerator shelves to match the way
you use your refrigerator.
To remove the shelves:
1. Remove all items from the shelf.
2. Slide shelf straight out to the stop.
3. Lift the front slightly.
4. Slide shelf out the rest of the way.
To replace the shelves:
1. Fit back of shelf on top of guide with wire
stops on the bottom of the guide.
2. Lift the front.
3. Slide shelf in until it clears all stops.