9. Lift the motor fixing plate out.
10. Remove the drive belt, see "5.5 To replace the drive
11. Remove the 4 screws and washers that hold the
12. Replace with a new motor in the opposite sequence.
5.5 To replace the drive belt
1. Do steps 1-7, "5.4 To replace the motor".
2. Lift the motor fixing plate out and turn it over.
3. Carefully pull the drive belt up while you turn the
large belt wheel, to slowly remove the drive belt.
4. Put a new drive belt around the small belt wheel and
as much as possible around the large belt wheel.
5. Carefully push the drive belt down while you turn the
large belt wheel until the drive belt is in position in the
groove of the belt wheel.
Repair instructions LC 141C
English – 23