Download Print this page

Whirlpool UltraPure AP33 Owner's Manual page 4

Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Do not use in wet places such as the
bathroom.
This unit cannot eliminate
carbon monoxide. So if a fire
is lit in the same room, ensure
proper ventilation.
Do not sit on the unit.
Install at least 1 meter from lighting.
Do not expose to sunlight or heat.
Do not use in an unstable position,
where unit may tip or fall over.
WARNING
Do not operate in the vicinity of
smoke-producing insecticide
machines.
Do not place near fish tanks,
R
vases or water containers.
Detergent must not be used.
Do not mount high on wall or shelf.
Do not expose to oily vapours.
Always grip the mains plug when
unplugging.
R
R

Advertisement

loading