Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation.
DisplayPort and DisplayPort Compliance Logo are trademarks owned by Video Electronics Standards Association in the
United States and other countries.
MultiSync is a trademark or registered trademark of NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. in Japan and other countries.
ErgoDesign is a registered trademark of NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. in Austria, Benelux, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy,
Norway, Spain, Sweden, U.K.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or
registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the
United States and/or other countries.
are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
All other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
(1) The contents of this manual may not be reprinted in part or whole without permission.
(2) The contents of this manual are subject to change without notice.
(3) Great care has been taken in the preparation of this manual; however, should you notice any questionable points, errors or
omissions, please contact us.
(4) The image shown in this manual is indicative only. If there is inconsistency between the image and the actual product,
the actual product shall govern.
(5) Notwithstanding articles (3) and (4), NEC will not be responsible for any claims on loss of profit or other matters deemed to result
from using this device.
(6) This manual is commonly provided to all regions so they may contain descriptions that are pertinent for other countries.