(3) Setting Levels
1. Set a common frequency for both the receiver and transmi er by turning the Channel
with supplied screw driver.
2. Turn the input gain control
3. Set the ON/MUTE/OFF switch
4. Switch on the receiver and sound system.
5. Turn the volume control on the transmi er to maximum level (clockwise) and play a few
6. If the instrument sounds distorted turn down (count clockwise) the Input Gain
point where no distortion is heard. If the instrument sounds too low, turn up (clockwise) the
just before distortion is heard.
on the transmi er to a position halfway between the le and
to ON to switch on transmi er.