For more information and instructions, read the complete Operator's manual on the Husqvarna website
1. PL ACEMENT OF AND CONNECTING THE CHARGING STATION
1. Place the charging station at a central position in the working area, with a lot of open space in front of the charging station
and on a relatively horizontal surface.
2. Connect the power supply's low voltage cable to the charging station and the power supply.
3. Connect the power supply to a 100-240 V wall socket.
4. Place the robotic lawn mower in the charging station to charge the battery while the boundary wire is laid. Set the main
switch to position 1.
2 . PL ACEMENT OF THE BOUNDARY WIRE AND THE GUIDE WIRE
1. Lay the boundary wire so that it forms a loop around the working area.
2. Make an eyelet at the point where the guide wire will later be connected.
3. Run the guide wire to the point on the boundary loop where the connection will be made. Avoid laying the wire at tight
3. CONNECTING THE BOUNDARY WIRE AND THE GUIDE WIRE
1. Narrow passages in the yard make it difficult for the robotic lawn mower to find the charging station. The robotic lawn
mower can be lead to remote areas using the guide wire. The guide wire also helps the robotic lawn mower to quickly find
the charging station.
2. Lay the guide wire under the charging station and at least 2 m / 7 ft straight out from the front edge of the charging station.
3. Open the connectors and lay the wire ends in the recesses on each connector.
4. Press the connectors together using a pair of pliers.
5. Cut off any surplus boundary wire. Cut 1-2 cm / 0.4-0.8" above the connectors.
6. Press the connectors onto the contact pins, marked AL (left) and AR (right), on the charging station. It is important that
the right-hand wire is connected to the right-hand contact pin, and the left-hand wire to the left-hand pin.
7. Fasten the connector to the contact pin marked GUIDE on the charging station.
4 . CONNECTING THE GUIDE WIRE TO THE BOUNDARY WIRE
1. Cut the boundary wire with a wire cutters at the centre of the eyelet that was made in step 2.2.
2. Connect the guide wire to the boundary wire using the accompanying couplers. Press the couplers completely together
with a polygrip.
STARTING AND STOPPING
1. Open the cover by pressing the STOP button.
2. Set the main switch to position 1. When you do this for the first time, a start up sequence starts where you select a four
digit PIN code among other things.
3. Press the START button and close the cover.
Press the STOP button.
ADJUSTING THE ROBOTIC L AWN MOWER TO SUIT THE SIZE OF YOUR
The mowing results depend on mowing time. Adjust the mowing time to suit your yard using the Timer function. You decide
what times during the day the robotic lawn mower is to work. The robotic lawn mower mows about 43 m² / 463 ft² per hour and
day. For example; if your yard consists of 300 m² / 3230 ft² of grass, the robotic lawn mower should work on average 7 hours
1. The main switch should be in the 0 position during all work on the robotic lawn mower's chassis, such as cleaning or
replacing the blades. Replace the blades regularly for the best mowing result.
2. Never use a high-pressure washer or even running water to clean the robotic lawn mower. Never use solvents for
3. All connections to the charging station (power supply, boundary and guide wire) must be disconnected if there is a risk of
4. Fully charge the battery at the end of the season before winter storage.