Transition wiring of external power supply
When multiple control modules are installed, power can be supplied through the transition wiring.
To perform the transition wiring of the external power supply, connect the +24V terminal and 24G terminal of the power supply
source control module to the +24V terminal and 24G terminal of the power supply destination control module.
(1) External power supply
• Ground the FG terminals.
• Do not cascade the FG terminal between control modules.
• Ground the FG terminal for each control module.
• Leave the FG terminal on the right side open all the time.
The number of cascade-connectable control modules (n) depends on the external power supply capacity.
Cascade the number of control modules that satisfies the following conditions.
• The voltage at the external power supply terminal of the cascaded terminal module is 20.4VDC or higher.
• Output current of the external power supply current consumption of the module (0.5A) n modules
6 INSTALLATION AND WIRING
6.2 Wiring Method