Make sure that this line is not exceeded.
The print side face down
• Make sure to fan the paper stack, and align the edges before loading paper.
• Curled paper must be straightened out prior to use.
• Make sure that the height of the paper stack does not exceed the loading limit mark (
• When loading pre-punched paper, transparencies/clear film, tab paper, and envelopes, make sure to load paper in
an appropriate orientation as the paper orientation differs, depending on the paper source.
"Basic Operations" > "Loading Paper" in the User's Guide
Adjust the position of the paper guides�
• Slide each guide while squeezing it on the top to align for
the desired paper size.
Tighten the fixing screws�
Load the paper stack into the paper drawer�
Load the paper stack against the right wall of the paper
Push the paper drawer back into the machine until it clicks
into place in the closed position.