3. Make sure to ground the air compressor.
4. For AC208/230V models, the air compressor ships
wired for AC230V, to operate the air compressor at
AC208V, reconnect the wiring of the transformer
primary to the 208V terminal.
5. Turn ON the circuit breakers and motor breakers.
6. Turn on the main power to verify that the voltage
is the specified voltage and phase.
7. Press the start button to verify that the compressor
operates during a trial run. If [E.rE] is indicated on
the digital display, the air compressor is in a reverse
phase condition. To fix the problem, turn off the main
power and reconnect the power after switching two
of three wires of the main power. If nothing has
changed after reconnecting, please refer to P.29.
8. If the air compressor is rotating correctly, the cooling
air flows as shown in the figure to the right.
● Make sure to turn off the main power supply before carrying out any wire connections.
● Firmly tighten the screws connecting the main power wiring to the air compressor.
Loose wires may lead to excessive overheating and/or accidents.
Switch two of
the three wires.