Playing a Disc
- Prepare the power supply.
1. Open the outer cover and slide the POWER
switch to the left to turn the unit on.
The power indicator lights up in green.
2. Press OPEN to open the disc lid and insert a disc
onto the side you want to play, label up. Close the
disc lid by hand.
If the disc is placed in upside down (and it is a single-
sided disc), "NO DISC" or "Disc Error" appears on the
3. Press PLAY to start play.
• After playing back all of the chapters in the title, the
DVD player automatically stops and returns to the
4. Adjust the volume.
• Reduce the volume before playback, then gradually
V O L U M E
D o w n
When the unit is not in use, remove the disc and slide the
POWER switch to the left and hold it there to turn off the
The power indicator turns off.
When a menu screen appears on the LCD
In case of interactive DVDs with control,
a menu screen appears on the LCD screen.
Press B/V/v/b and press ENTER, or press the number
buttons, to select the desired item.
Playback of the selected item begins.
For further information, also refer to the jacket or case of
the disc you are playing.