Initial Settings (continued)
Password (Security Code)
You can enter or change password.
1. Select Password on the PARENTAL CONTROL
menu then press b.
2. Follow step 2 as shown left (Rating). "Change" or
"New" is highlighted.
3. Enter the new 4-digit code, then press ENTER.
Input it again to verify.
4. Press SETUP to exit the menu.
If you forget your Security Code
If you forget your security code you can clear it using
the following steps:
1. Open disc lid.
2. Press SETUP to display the Setup menu.
3. Input the 6-digit number "210499" and the
security code is cleared.
4. Enter a new code as described above.
Enter the code of the country/area whose standards
were used to rate the DVD video disc, based on the
list in the reference chapter.
(See "Country Code List", page 54.)
1. Select "Country Code" on the
PARENTAL CONTROL menu then press b.
2. Follow step 2 as shown left (Rating).
3. Select the first character using V/v buttons.
4. Press ENTER and select the second character
using V/v buttons.
5. Press ENTER to confirm your country code